Song Ji Hyo's World

HOME ME AFFIE STUFF DASH +FOLLOW OLDER NEWER


Tutorials Using a Foundation
21/11/15 - Permalink - 1 Miss
Hii! I'm back here. Today i'll share about make up. It's Tutorials Using a Foundation exactly.
I've to learn about this one from 3 month ago.
Nevermind, let's jump to the tutorial ;)



1. First, Prepare your dull and oily face.


2. Take your foundation on your index finger. Remember, i've using Kelly beauty cream foundation. I don't know what's your foundation. So, just for information :D



I've using Kelly pearl cream foundation now :D



3. Apply foundation on your jaw and your cheek. Make sure not the base of the neck. Lol my eyes :P




i just like indian XD

4. Rub, trim, and mix with the face. So, you do not look to use powder or lotion is cheap.

 sexy XD

5. Foundation is also important for the eyes. Importantly, the foundation can remove and hide the panda eyes. So you not seen a case of waking up. And you can go anywhere with a fresh expression. Apply foundation to your eyes.




6. Mix the cream with your panda eyes.


7. Go out with fresh style!!

 
Missing my panda eyes??

Ok, that's just all. Thank you for reading guys!



Label: